Safe Sender Information for Energy Central
To make sure you receive your Energy Central newsletters, this page can help you or your IT department add Energy Central to your safe sender list.
A safe senders list or whitelist is a list of email addresses that you want to receive email from.
Here is the information you need:
- Follow the directions listed below to add energycentral.com to your email client's safe sender list.
- Add the domains or email addresses found below to your email safe sender list.
- If you wish to receive an Energy Central newsletter or you subscribe to our Professional News product through your employer, please send your email administrator a link to this page and request that they add the appropriate information for white listing Energy Central on your servers.
Adding Energy Central Newsletters to my Safe Senders List
Many email providers provide safe sender lists to indicate who you want to receive email from. Below are links for specific providers that explain how to use thier safe sender lists. If your email provides is not listed try searching for "safe sender list" and the name of the provider you use on your favorite search engine.
- Office 365
- Yahoo - Add to contact list, or click the Add to Safe Sender when in message detail view.
- MAC Mail
Many of these providers are simplifying the process by having users add the email address to their contact list. To help receive emails from energycentral - create a contact card and include the email addresses list below on that contact card.
When sending emails, Energy Central uses the following domains and email addresses:
Have questions or need help?
Please contact us:
- +1 303-782-5510 (U.S. and International)
- Monday-Friday: 8 am to 5 pm MT