The Next Big Thing in Distribution Automation: Ultra High-Speed Pole-Top Automatic Transfer Scheme (ATS)
Every utility needs a method for quickly transferring power, especially in the context of power reliability. Investor-owned utilities, municipalities, and co-operatives can greatly benefit from a pre-packaged distribution feeder automation ATS solution that is pre-engineered and ready to be quickly installed.
Rhett Reid of Rusk County Electric Coop and Andre Smit of Siemens Digital Grid will discuss capabilities and approaches you need to capitalize the power of high-speed ATS based IEC 61850 peer-to-peer messaging to gain distribution network reliability.
- Key business trends that make ATS essential
- Key technology trends that enable ATS
- Case studies of how innovative electric utilities are using ATS to enrich their customers’ experience, increase reliability, and proactively transition to a smarter grid
- Rhett Reid, Engineering Manager at Rusk County Electric Cooperative
- Andre Smit, Engineering Manager at Siemens Digital Grid
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.