What Happened in The Energy Collective Group in September?Posted to Energy Central
- Oct 2, 2018 12:03 am GMT
- 251 views
Summary: The Energy Collective Group brings together the best thinkers on energy and climate. Here professionals share smart and insightful posts about where the energy industry is and where it is going.
Welcome New Members:
Active members presenting new ideas and up-to-date developments make the community strong. We would like to welcome all new members added to date for the month of September:
- Carol Schmitt, President & Sr. Consultant, AcclimateUs
- Sharece Matthews, Data Processor
- Heptapolis Green Energy Solutions
- Jose Diaz, Machinery Consultant, BRG Machinery Consulting
- Dean Metz, Corp. EHS Mgr.
- Robert Laws, VP of Audit
- Steven Eccles, Chief Technical Officer, GeSmart Engineering
- Akash Yadav, Web Marketing Executive, ReportsandReports
- Daniel Kemper, cnc machinist
- Vann Smiley, VP of Business Development , APR Energy
- Dinesh Senapati, Engineer maintenance, Power Mech projects ltd, Jhajjar power ltd
- Adeseko Abiola, Solar States LLC
Contributions from community members during the month of September:
Your contributions are invaluable. We appreciate the time you take to share your insights with the community and look forward to reading more in the up-coming months.
- How Real Estate Companies Can Benefit from IoT Technology
- How Businesses Can Reduce Their Carbon Footprint
- Proof Electric Cars Can Cut Co2 Emissions by Half
- Europe is leading the way in environmental performance
- What are the world’s greenest countries?
- ISEP Goes Indonesia: A Partnership with Electric Vine Industries on Clean Energy and Mobile Money
- ISEP Forms a Partnership with Mlinda on Solar Minigrid Development in Jharkhand, India
- ISEP to Study Energy and Environment in China’s Belt and Road Initiative
- In India, coal’s political dominance raises barriers to renewable energy
- Methane rollbacks create moment of truth for oil and gas executives
- 3 “Digital Oilfield” trends to watch at Gastech 2018
- What to watch for as methane targets become the new normal
- Why New Mexico shouldn’t rush toward repurposing oilfield wastewater
- Harvard Management Company discusses challenges, opportunities for reducing methane emissions in oil and gas industry
- Does Hydrogen Present an Opportunity for Decarbonisation?
- UK Government Continues to Support Civil Nuclear Research
- Nineteen Cities Agree to Net Zero Carbon Buildings by 2030
- Tesla May Emerge a Winner in Nevada’s Toss-Up Senate Race
- Solar Head of State: An Interview with Director and Co-Founder James Ellsmoor
- Bombardier Debuts Battery Train in Berlin in Challenge to Diesel
- Putting Electricity Generation on the Map: State-by-State Energy Data Visualizations
- Should Billions In Federal Subsidies Be Invested In Uneconomic Power Plants Or In Communities Facing Plant Closures?
- Governments Keep Making Ambitious Climate Pledges. Comparing Texas And California Show How Pledges Impact Economic Growth