What Happened in the Customer Care Group in June?Posted for Energy Central
- Posted on June 30, 2018
- 267 views
Summary: The Customer Care Group is a place where professionals can share lessons learned in customer service, community awareness and public relations. This community shares valuable information on how best to help your utility customers.
Welcome New Members:
Active members presenting new ideas and up-to-date developments make the community strong. We would like to welcome all new members added to date for the month of June.
Contributions from community members during the month of June:
Your contributions are invaluable. We appreciate the time you take to share your insights with the community and look forward to reading more in the up-coming months.
Patty Durand, President & CEO, Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative (SECC)
- Small Steps, Big Results: What Your Utility Can Do Today to Improve the Security of Your AMI Program
Ann Hoogenboom, Mission and Brand Manager, KSV
- Customers are Asking for Authenticity
- New Customer Video Reveals "Hard-to-Reach" as a Misnomer
- Changing the Definition of “Utility”: If GM Can Do It, What Is Stopping You?
John Egan, President, Egan Energy Communications
- Why the Price is Right (but the Rate is Wrong)
- Utility Communications: How to Stay Out of the "Smart-Talk" Trap
Andy Gotlieb, Managing Editor of a specialty publication, former public relations practitioner, Freelancer
- Keep the Press Release in Your Utility Public Relations Toolkit
- Power Line Fires
- Knowing the “Enemy” — Insight into Journalists
Stephen Murage, Lead Consultant, Red Steeds Consulting
- Electricity sellers allegedly posed as CMP auditors to poach customers
- ACE Seeks Rate Increase to Recoup Costs of Modernizing Its Power Grid - NJ Spotlight
- Consumer choice has suddenly revolutionized the electricity business in California. But utilities are striking back
- Smart Utilities Enable Smart Cities
Thanks to our sponsors:
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support in helping the community grow!