Insights shared with the Energy Efficiency group in recognition of Earth Day 2018Posted for Energy Central
- April 26, 2018
- 647 views
I would like to thank all those who shared their insights with the Energy Efficiency Community group in recognition of Earth Day 2018. These contributions were not only shared in the community but published in a special newsletter issue distributed on Tuesday April 24th.
In case you missed, I have highlighted all the posts shared with the community below (some posts were shared in other communities but applied so I included them). If you have a second, please "like" the posts from your fellow community members or share your thoughts in the comments section. Enjoy!
Jaclyn Saito Marketing and Outreach Coordinator, Hawai’i Energy
Mike Henchen Manager, Rocky Mountain Institue
Pat Remick Senior Energy Communications Strategist, NATURAL RESOURCES DEFENSE COUNCIL
- Building Energy Codes Can REV Up NYS Energy Efficiency
- We Need an Equitable Energy Efficiency Focus in New York
- City Energy Project Participants Top ENERGY STAR Rankings
Paul Korzeniowski Journalist, Freelance Writer
Amy Hou Marketing Associate, Urjanet
Darrell Smith Executive Director, IWFA
Christopher Neely Independent, Electric Industry
- New York state unveils new energy efficient standards for Earth Day
- Tesla’s fleet has driven 7.2 billion miles and its energy products produced 10.3 billion kWh
Benjamin Roussey Freelance Writer, Arizona
- US Energy Utilities Invest Heavily For More Efficient Energy Use, Making Planet Greener and Economy Stronger
Amanda Sargent Lead Conservation Analyst III, Cascade Natural Gas Corporation
Ed Thomas Executive Director, PLMA
Rakesh Sharma Journalist, Freelance Journalist
- Three Benefits Of Energy Efficiency Programs For Utilities
- The Evolution Of Utility-Run Energy Efficiency Programs
Dennis Roberts President, Energy Efficiency Done Right
Ryan Schwochert Outreach Professional - Consultant, DNV GL
- Consulting with high school group on direct funding opportunity’s for hiring sustainability coordinator in Helena Montana’s school district.
Jennifer Herber Corporate Communications /Media Relations, Austin Energy
John Reed PR Director, Elevator Comm
Margaret Marchant Sr. Program Consultant, Frontier Energy, Inc.
Ryan Kiscaden Executive Director, Thermostat Recycling Corporation
Jackson Morris Director, Eastern Energy Project, NRDC
Dick Munson Director, Midwest Clean Energy, Environmental Defense Fund