Make every day Earth Day: efficient transportation, coastal community resiliency, and more
- Posted on April 20, 2018
- 423 views
Our team is proud to be part of the energy efficiency community working to drive growth and positive environmental impact across the United States and beyond. Here are just a few of the ways we are celebrating Earth Day every day at Frontier Energy with our current projects.
Our implemented programs are. . . .
- Helping restaurants reduce energy and water use in California
- Weatherizing low income homes in New Mexico
- Installing efficient equipment in new and existing multifamily developments in Texas
- Finding new ways to improve grid and community resiliency along the Texas coast
Our software division is. . . .
- Deploying demand-side management (DSM) software for new clients in the Southwest
- Developing software enhancements on the leading edge of DSM program management tech
- Gearing up for this summer’s demand response season
Our consultants and engineers are. . . .
- Monitoring and verifying ground-source heat pump demonstration projects in New York
- Test-driving energy efficient cars at the Shell Eco-marathon
- Evaluating energy efficiency, demand response, and renewable energy programs serving residential, low income, multifamily, commercial and industrial markets
- Assisting investor-owned utilities in Texas with their energy efficiency plan and report filings before the PUCT
Together we can make great strides forward in energy efficiency and sustainability. We look forward to learning more about other planet-friendly initiatives and the great work being done in our industry on Earth Day and every other day of the year.