Big Win for 24 Stories, Energy Efficiency Retrofit in Phoenix, AZ
- April 21, 2018
- 577 views
- Using SMARTPneumatics to complete a major VAV retrocommissioning that included repairs to air leaks in the pneumatic system, re-calibration, and actuators for improved air flow correction. Energy use was reduced by 160,000 KWH per year.
- Two 50 HP, high efficiency motors were installed for the condensing loop and one VFD was added to a motor.
- During the main lobby remodel, new 12-watt LED flood lights were installed which replaced 50-100 watt incandescent fixtures.
- The exterior landscape remodel added 30 10-watt LED fixtures and lamps outside, replacing 50 watt halogens.
- Timers were installed for all drinking fountains.