What’s new on the Energy Collective Network
- Aug 30, 2018 12:10 am GMT
- 5334 views
Energy Collective Members and Contributors,
Every week we are making strides with re-building the “New” The Energy Collective now on Energy Central. Our goal is to make sure the site has all the functionality it used to have... plus some! In addition, we are hoping to re-invigorate the network by bringing in new contributors and content.
I am pleased to announce that, for more visibility, we added an Energy Collective Network Section to our Energy Central Pulse publication. This publication is distributed to over 60,000 subscribers a week. This is a big win in helping to expand the TEC presence within the industry.
Screen shot of Pulse below:
If you are interested in receiving the newsletter, please follow this link to subscribe. You can find the Energy Central Pulse Newsletter under the specialty newsletter section.
IN OTHER NEWS…
We had some great articles posted in the last 7 days – some from authors we have not heard from in over 7 months. If you haven’t already, come check them out:
- South Korea Boosts Efforts for Nuclear Reactor Exports
- New Government Energy Policy Decisions Dim Ontario's Economic Investment Outlook
- To Keep Clean Energy Manufacturing Booming, Sustain PowerAmerica and Manufacturing USA at DOE
- Swiss Energy Storage Startup Throws Its Weight Around
- Why PG&E’s blaming Climate Change for $17B wildfire damages is a crazy cradle-to-cradle conundrum
- Economic slowdown poses higher risk to oil price than decarbonization and EVs
- WELL Building Standard is Gaining Steam Everywhere…Except the United States?
- US nuclear power is on the verge of collapse – and there are no solutions on the horizon
- Another Celebrity Couple: Electric Cars and Autonomous Driving
- Geothermal Energy Awards Announced
I look forward to helping this community grow!
VP of the Power Industry Network