Faced with everything from unpredictable weather to changing renewable energy portfolios to volatile fuel prices, utilities can only be certain about one thing: uncertainty. Energy Central's Sierra Energy Group surveyed 70 utilities professionals in IT, finance, trading and risk management roles to better understand what keeps them awake at night.
Location: Virtual Event,
Venue: Your Office
Event Price: 0.00 (USD)
Contact Name: Energy Central
Events In Related Topics
Is This Your Listing?
Join Leading Analyst, Mike Smith of Sierra Energy Group and Industry Expert, Corwin Moczygemba, Managing Director of Opportune’s Process and Technology practice to hear about the top trends, challenges and best practices in the Utilities industry including:
• Staying current with regulatory compliance
• How to improve trading and risk management processes to decrease costs and create efficiencies
• Insights on commodity price volatility, asset optimization and managing supply and demand
• Leveraging smart grid investments
• The convergence of utilities and natural gas
Managing Director, Process and Technology Practice
Can't make the date? Sign up anyway and we'll give you access to the replay of the session.