Creating your Profile on The Energy Central Power Industry Network
Do you want to make a larger impact in the community but you don't know where to get started? Start with updating your profile.
An effective profile will include a photo, and represent your background and areas of expertise. People want to know who they are talking to and it helps to show them that you are a real person.
Here is a step by step guide to updating yours:
Step 1: Login to the Energy Central Community
Step 2: Click on the small person in the upper right corner and select "Your Account" from the drop-down menu
Step 3: On your account page:
- upload a photo of yourself,
- fill in the job function and job level,
- add a tiny bio (the small description that sits at the bottom of your community content)
- add a longer bio which will appear on your profile page
- add links to your social pages
- scroll down and select "save" and your done.