AESP Spring Conference & Expo
Dallas, April 29 - May 1, 2013
Marketing & Implementation:
Strategies To Supercharge Your Programs
What does it take to create, market and implement effective demand response and energy efficiency programs? What tactics are proven to work and what’s emerging on the horizon? What are the pitfalls to avoid and new strategies to embrace? What is the latest thinking on customer behavior change? If you are a program implementer or marketer wanting to know the answers to these and other questions, then the AESP Spring Conference is for you! We’ll discuss current issues, case studies, best practices, and the latest concepts and technologies in the areas of program implementation and marketing. Come to Dallas and get inspired!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE CONFERENCE AGENDA
Keynote Speaker: Dan Norris, Influence at Work
To create and sustain practical change, we need to understand the workings of the influence process. A vast body of scientific evidence exists on how, when, and why people say yes -- which is the focus of the top-selling book “Influence: Science and Practice.” Dan will outline the six universal principles of influence – those that are so powerful that they generate desirable change in the widest range of circumstances. Learn what these six principles are and how you can apply them to build powerful and compelling programs that modify customer bahavior and bring results!
Special Pre-Conference Utility-only Roundtables -- Discuss common issues and potential solutions with your utility peers at roundtables organized by subjects.
Just a sample of what you will experience…
• Harnessing competition to drive greater program success
• Combining emerging concepts in DR with consumer engagement and technology
• Segmentation: Slice the pie to get what you want
• Behavior change through direct load control
• DSM collaborative groups - Working together for better programs
• Converting “Likes” to kilowatt hours and gigajoules
• Build a great co-op marketing program - contractors will come
• Best practices for marketing and implementing on-bill financing
• Trade ally research as a foundation for new marketing strategies
• Energy Management Team Facilitators: Dedicated consultants help EMTs achieve savings
Add a Training Course While You’re Here
Pre-Conference Training, April 29
Overview of the Principles of Demand-side Management, 1 day
$545 ($495 for AESP members)
Post-Conference Training, May 1-2
Strategic Marketing of your Energy Efficiency Programs, 1.5 days
$795 ($695 for AESP members)
Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240
Reserve your room by April 12 to receive the conference rate of $175.
Use Code: AESP Spring Conference
Need Justification? Click here to use our template and cost breakdown calculator to present a case for attending the conference.
For reasons beyond our control it may be necessary to change portions of the program.