Canadian Solar and Photon Energy to build Australia solar projects - Power Technology
Canadian Solar and Photon Energy will co-develop five, utility-scale solar PV projects with a combined capacity of 1.14GWp in New South Wales, Australia:
- The 316 MWp project in Gunning which is fully owned by Photon Energy, which is wholly owned by Photon Energy; and four more co-owned by Photon and Polpo Investment:
- a 178 MWp project in Mumbil;
- a 165 MWp project in Gunnedah;
- a 286 MWp project in Suntop and
- a 196 MWp project in Maryvale.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.